The Powerheart G3 Automatic AED is a simple to use life saving device. A rescuer simply opens the lid of the AED, listens to the voice and/or follows the text prompts to attach the electrode pads. As this is an Automatic AED, there are no buttons to press to deliver a shock.
Powerheart G3 Plus AED is supplied with the following:
- 7 year AED warranty
- 4 year battery standby life
- Maintenance free: daily, weekly and monthly self-testing
- Comprehensive voice and text prompts including detailed CPR prompts (how to perform CPR)
- Interchangeable electrodes (not side specific)
- Customised energy for each patient (105 – 360 joules)
- Stores up to 60 minutes of data when used in rescue
The Powerheart G3 AED will determine if the patient needs a shock or not. If a shock is required the AED will deliver the shock automatically, and if no shock is required, the AED will comprehensively guide the user through CPR (30 compressions followed by 2 breaths for 2 minutes). A semi-automatic version is also available which requires the user to press a button for shock delivery if required.
All Cardiac Science AEDs are designed to be maintenance free as comprehensive self-testing of all critical components is automatically conducted on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.