The HeartSine Samaritan 350P Defibrillator has all the features of the 500P Defibrillator except for the CPR advisor technology. This public access defibrillator has a 8 year warranty and a unique combined battery and pad-pack with a 4 year life from date of manufacture. After an event the complete pad-pak is replaced, which means you have a brand new battery for the next event. This is more cost effective than many other devices with expensive so-called long life batteries, when costed over the life of the device.
The PAD 350P Defibrillator device can be used for SCA victims from the age of 8 and above utilising the Adult Pad Pak. For smaller children the PAD 350P has a Special Paediatric Pad Pak available. HeartSine offers the only device to incorporate the Electrodes and Battery into one cassette for ease of use and the reduction of downtime following deployment.
- 8 year warranty – The longest in the industry
- Free replacement Pad-pak after genuine use (conditions apply)
- IP56 Dust and Moisture ingress protection – the highest in the industry
- Metronome for correct speed CPR
- Software updates via USB
- Made in Ireland by the inventors of the first portable defibrillator